Michigan International Speedway
in Brooklyn, MI is a multi-use facility that annually hosts two of the country's biggest eventsNASCAR Sprint Cup Series racing
every year. The venue sits on 1,400 acres
in the center of the largest concentration of research and development companies in the country and has unique options to suit your company's R&D needs. Private testing on a closed road course
in Southeastern Michigan is now a viable option.
Here are some highlights of the Michigan International Speedway
- Customizable road course options
- 2-mile oval for high-speed testing
- Network of three additional, interconnected road courses
- Intersection and merge testing
- Variable terrain, including elevation changes
- Office space
- Meeting and conference rooms
- Vehicle garages
- Re-fueling station
- Electricity re-charging station
- High-speed internet
- Lodging and camping facilities
- Discreet and confidential testing
- On-site security with additional services available
A partnership with MDOT:
"Automakers and after-market providers will have the ability to test and develop vehicle systems in an open environment on 1,400 acres..."
-MDOT Press Release, November 2008
To begin working with us:
Please contact Kevin Kelly
, Director of Business Development, for information about rates and scheduling.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone number: 517-592-1128
- Fax number: 517-592-3848
Nestled in the lush Irish Hills of Southeastern Michigan...